The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams now, to any degree that you can!
Kathryn Kimmins Holistic Professional Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
Living Healthier Lifestyle Seminars through Laughter Yoga are for…
- Executive or Staff trainings and Retreats, Symposiums,
- special events, conferences, conventions
- Church groups, Wellness Fairs, Recreation Centres
- Retirement Homes, Hospitals, Hospices, Support Groups
- Day Care, Public/High Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Youth Organizations, Birthday parties
- Bridal/Baby showers, One to one coaching, Prisons
* Laughter Makes Business Sense * Your employees won’t be sitting in another meeting or lecture, where you hope they get the message. They are having a real-life experience where everyone feels the physical and emotional connections in their body, continuing the techniques and philosophies in every day work and personal lives. Standard packages for events:
- 15-minute sampler session, allowing participants to re-energize and focus
- one, two or three hour laughter yoga exercise sessions (which results in improved health, better personal relations, stronger self-esteem, and enhanced productivity), followed by a 15-minute laughter/relaxation meditation to normalize their systems
Fees vary depending on program content, customization, and targeted results. Contact us to discuss further, either via phone 905-574-1765 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laughter Yoga is quickly spreading naturally into many different areas as people come to realize how the benefits can improve their lives. Its mission is to provide good health, joy and create a world without pain and illness. Laughter Yoga helps people to deal positively with mental, physical and emotional stresses that can otherwise lead to a breakdown in the workplace and in their private lives. It seeks to build an international community of like-minded people who come and laugh together and receive multiple health benefits.
Laughter Yoga is a unique form of exercise that was founded in 1995 by Dr. Madan Kataria, a medical doctor from Mumbai, India, where anyone can laugh for no reason without the need for jokes or comedy. Dr. Kataria, and his wife, Madhuri, developed a program that combines laughter as a physical and playful body exercise with yoga in the form of deep yogic breathing (no poses).
Scientific research shows that the body does not know the difference between real or fake laughter. So, while the laughter often is initially forced, it soon becomes real due to eye contact and the contagious nature of laughter in a group. What started as one group of 5 people in a park in Mumbai on March 13, 1995, has now grown to become a worldwide phenomenon with more than 8000 clubs in over 79 countries.
Laughter Yoga has four active ingredients: laughing, singing, dancing and child-like playfulness. It doesn’t work however, until it is actually used! No special equipment or clothing is needed. It is a great exercise for people of all ages. Keep in mind, 60 seconds of laughter equals 10 minutes on a rowing machine.
Laughter Yoga is a high impact cardiovascular workout so drink plenty of water.
“At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities”.
Join Our Laughter Yoga Club
Join Our Laughter Yoga Club Hamilton, Ontario Canada Hamilton Grooves with Laughter Yoga Where: outside at Hamilton Waterfront, Pier 8, 47 Discovery Drive, Hamilton, Ontario (we meet at the Waterfront Stage, behind Williams) Date: every Sunday Time: 10:30 – 11:30am Cost: Free Be prepared to have the happiest day of your life, so far! Bring water and a chair if you need to sit to do the exercises and your child-like spirit Please confirm your attendance. 905-574-1765 All ages are welcome Laugh Stress Away with Child-like Play
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Register now for our upcoming Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training, November 28 & 29, 2015
on the workshop page and unleash your laughter potential!
Get in on the Fun!
Join our newsletter and receive our seven main benefits with the description of the corresponding exercise to go with each one.
by phone or email for more information Email me!